Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sagacious Sovereignty Forum Index -> Naxxramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biele

re: Gothikk The Harvester

I saw a pretty interesting way to clear this event, thought the video might be worth posting.

A full-on Zerg of the live side, with no-one on the Dead Side.

Apparently, it would break Gothikk down to a 5 minute fight, in which dps could just burn the boss without having to wait for him to teleport/gates open.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iolESvKdtxI
Kamryn109
In-Game Rank 10

glad that this is everyone and not just me because as much fun as it is to stand there while all of you are on dead side... omg wait i just got an even better thought... how about everyone on dead side with just masse on live side with vigilance. my thoughts are that that is pure and utter brilliance!!!
Anonymass (Mass)

Kamryn109 wrote:
glad that this is everyone and not just me because as much fun as it is to stand there while all of you are on dead side... omg wait i just got an even better thought... how about everyone on dead side with just masse on live side with vigilance. my thoughts are that that is pure and utter brilliance!!!

Are you crazy? A man could get killed over there....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sagacious Sovereignty Forum Index -> Naxxramas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: