View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayne

re: Learn2Play

That phrase is thrown around a lot these days. Mostly by idiots that think that they are somehow a better person because they can do 3 more dps than someone else. But the fact is, there are many people that are not aware of the basics of their class. They don't know what heals to cast, or tanking abilities to use, or what rotation of abilities that they should use to maximize their dps. The good news is, that all of that information is readily available to people if they take the time to read it.

I am going to be putting some posts in the class forums about each class. Essentially I am going to look at best practices for each class in the game, with each spec. I will include links to websites that contain additional information. Spend some time looking at the information that I post. I am by no means an expert, but I spend a fair amount of time researching. I am ALWAYS available for questions when I am in game, except when we are raiding.

Please, if you have a question about anything in the game, or any class in the game, ask me, I will do my best to answer it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sagacious Sovereignty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: